- CHANGE: Lwpolyline - suppress yielding z coordinates if they exists (DXFStructureError: z coordinates are not defined
in the DXF standard)
- NEW: setup creates a script called dxfpp (DXF Pretty Printer) in the Python script folder
- NEW: basic support for DXF format AC1032 introduced by AutoCAD 2018
- NEW: ezdxf use logging and writes all logs to a logger called ezdxf. Logging setup is the domain of the application!
- NEW: warns about multiple block definitions with the same name in a DXF file. (DXFStructureError)
- NEW: legacy_mode parameter in ezdxf.read() and ezdxf.readfile(): tries do fix coordinate order in LINE entities (10,
11, 20, 21) by the cost of around 5% overall speed penalty at DXF file loading